Double Taxation in the News
Posted by Brian Garst on July 26, 2010
Here are some of the articles, op-eds and blogs recently mentioning double taxation issues:
- The Washington Examiner editorial board includes the death, capital gains and dividends taxes in its look at “The calamitous effects of Obama’s tax hikes.”
- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says he favors allowing some tax cuts to expire under the wrongheaded notion that doing so won’t hurt economic growth.
- With the highest capital gains tax in the nations, the Mail Tribune asks, “Is Oregon business-friendly?“
- Thomas Mitchell demonstrates in the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the death tax is not just fiscally, but also morally, wrong.
- AskHeritage.org answers the question, “What Does the Death Tax Teach Us About Obama’s Tax Agenda?“
- CNSNews reports, “Liberals, Conservatives Agree: Re-Imposing the Death Tax Designed to Penalize the Wealthy“
- At Human Events, John Gizzi highlights the accomplishments of Jim Martin, president of 60-Plus and member of the Working Group, in his long battle against the death tax.
- New Heritage research shows, “How the Death Tax Kills Small Businesses, Communities—and Civil Society“
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.