Double Taxation in the News
Posted by Brian Garst on August 10, 2010
Here are some of the articles, op-eds and blogs recently mentioning double taxation issues:
- Hadley Heath writes at TownHall that we are “Taxed to Death… And Then Death-Taxed.”
- NTU’s Emily Green blogs on the death tax.
- Alexis Levinson looks at “The consequences of allowing the Bush tax cuts to lapse,” at the Daily Caller.
- Cato’s Alan Reynolds recounts his work to convince Australia to cut their capital gains tax in half, along with the subsequent results, which included increased revenues for the government.
- Tax competition at work: Mark King argues in the Gwinnett Gazette that Georgia should lower its capital gains rate to attract capital investment and boost the state’s economic growth.
- Tom Herman at the Wall Street Journal discusses the politics of the death tax.
- “Business Leaders Explain How to Create Jobs” and call for tax reductions at Human Events.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.