Double Taxation in the News
Posted by Brian Garst on September 3, 2010
Here are some of the articles, op-eds and blogs recently mentioning double taxation issues:
- AP reports on changing congressional attitudes toward taxes, and more Congressman opening up to the idea of extending all the rates.
- Congressman King relates a second-hand story at a recent townhall about someone who is booking a trip to Switzerland to utilize doctor assisted suicide to avoid the coming death tax hike.
- Larry Kudlow hosts a death tax debate on CNBC.
- A Seattle Times editorial emphasizes the importance of eliminating tax uncertainty for a strong economic recovery.
- Caroline Harris write at the Washington Post on the danger of the coming tax tsunami.
- Tom Herman at the Wall Street Journal answers a reader question on the latest congressional activity on taxes.
- Farmers relate their personal death tax horror stories.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.